The Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination - JMLCCE 2023 job advertising for 455 positions has been posted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). Candidates can submit their online applications for this JSSC Jharkhand 10th Pass JMLCCE Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination recruitment from July 4 to August 3, 2023. For information on the selection process, age restriction, wage scale, and other details, read the notification.
Jharkhand SSC Matric Level Online Form 2023 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 04/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/08/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 05/08/2023
- Upload Photo / Sign Last Date : 07/08/2023
- Correction Date : 09-11 August 2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Jharkhand SSC Matric Level Online Form 2023 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
JSSC Matric Level Exam Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JSSC Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination JMLCCE 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Jharkhand Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 455 Post
JSSC Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 Eligibility
Insect rearing and allied industries department
Skilled Craftsmen and
equivalent posts Industries Department
How to Complete the Online Matric Level Recruitment Form for Jharkhand in 2023
- Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination JMLCCE 2023 is being held by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). A candidate may apply between April 7, 2023, and March 8, 2023.
- Before submitting an application for the JSSC JMLCCE Matric 10th Level Combined Competitive Recruitment 2023, candidates should read the notification.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- It is important to carefully study the Preview and All Columns before submitting the application form.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.